Case Study Two – Condo Resort Set Up
The Client - The owner and developer of a luxury five star 165 unit condo resort, in the Caribbean.
Background - The owner had identified a 20 acre site upon which to construct a “Condo Resort”; the brief being to guide and advise on the design, space allocation and operational issues associated with such a resort development.
Project Scope and Implementation
- To work with the architect, interior designer and associated professionals, assisting the owner and developer to prepare for resort operations.
- Set up of the management company.
- Production of the management and rental agreements.
- Strata (Condo Association) By Laws and management.
- Development of the marketing and sales plan.
- Recruitment of the team.
- Training and development of all personnel at all levels.
- Pre opening and operating budgets.
- Advising on all operational aspects of resort management.
This vigorous project was built around carefully designed training for all staff in technical skills and in the vital knowledge of How We Work Together in the new company.
- The resort enjoyed a successful soft opening which was on schedule and within budget providing good owner/guest evaluation and a well motivated, happy team.
- Attained a Four Diamond rating from AAA (American Automobile Association) within the first year of operation.
Moda Hotel & Resort Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Reg No. 6848306
Registered Office: The Moda House, 1 High Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6BA