About Moda Hotel & Resort Management
Our activities range from the design and delivery of professional development to strategic consulting. We provide tailor-made solutions to help our clients deliver their business strategy using their people thoughtfully as a key source of competitive advantage.
Our consulting services help our clients to achieve a broad range of goals.
Examples of services include:
- Operational, financial and strategic reviews.
- Review of development master plans.
- Concept development and planning for hotels, resorts, restaurants and vacation ownership properties.
- Development and production of operating standards manuals.
- Quality audits.
- Vocational training and education centre planning and development.
- Marketing strategy & planning.
- Tourism planning and development.
- Project management.
- Development consulting.
- 'Interim' management.
- Human resources management systems.
Our network of industry experts can usually be mobilised at short notice, either individually or in project teams.
Professional and Management Development
Much of our consulting work is focused on the people dimensions of business. We provide an integrated approach to the research, design and delivery of a wide range of people-centred solutions that help our clients achieve their strategic and financial goals.
Our enthusiastic, committed teams of specialists are able to design leading edge training & education programmes for delivery in the workplace, in workshop settings or through distance learning.
Disciplines range from general management, supervision, team building and quality management to those specific to the hospitality, leisure and tourism sectors, such as rooms division, maintenance, spa, food & beverage, finance and sales & marketing.
for Operational Personnel
Moda Hotel & Resort Management has an operating philosophy and procedure that maximises the output of their client’s workforce.
Recognising the vital role that front line personnel play in shaping the customer experience, we have developed a range of craft and entry level programmes. These can be implemented for example during hotel openings for basic training as well as skills upgrading for existing members of staff.
This purpose is achieved comprehensively through HWWT - How We Work Together.
This system is decent, regular and practical.
It operates through:
- A clear focus on functional leadership.
- Regular briefing of information to all employees about everything that affects their work.
- Efficient human resource documentation.
- Meticulous selection of personnel.
- Careful, preliminary and continuous training.
- Practical, regular, performance measurement, and
- Promotion, wherever appropriate, from within.
This approach, carried out respectfully, allows decisions to be taken safely by all employees, at their level, close to where the work is done. Our portfolio includes customer relations, self development as well as skill development in all key areas.
Our team of experienced specialists, experts in their field, lead all our human resource development workshops. Click Here
to Meet the Team!
Moda Hotel & Resort Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Reg No. 6848306
Registered Office: The Moda House, 1 High Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol BS37 6BA